12 Months Warranty Terms and Conditions
All the products sold by Sydney Hoverboards are covered by a 100% Australian 12 months Warranty. If your product is damaged due to some unforeseen event, you should always contact us, and we will fix it up.
All the products we provide you be 100% Genuine, Original and Authentic.
- The warranty applies in addition to the other rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other such law.
- If your good has been damaged within 12 months of purchase, the warrantor may agree to replace or repair your said good or provide you with store credit or refund you the full purchase amount in cases where a remedy or replacement is not possible, this does not include any physical damage.
- The warranty period starts from the date of you receiving the delivered product. In the absence of proof of delivery. The warranty time is taken as 3 days from the time at which the good was despatched.
- To make a claim, you must use the ‘Contact Us’ page of the website. You must be able to provide the help center with information such as a description of the damage, a photograph of the damage and your invoice.
- The support center will guide you through the process.
- The warranty will not be applicable in cases where:A. The product has been damaged physically damaged or was used by a person for whom it is not recommended (age and weight guide)B. Where the items have been stolen or are lost.C. Where the batteries have expired after their normal life.
- Warranty will be VOID if the customer decides to open the product and its spare parts. For any issues and faults, you must always the first contact us and we will try our best to resolve the issues.
- Shipping charges are NOT included in warranty policy, and you must bear all costs to ship the product back to the support center.